Setting up your computer
Please go through the initial download and setup at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the first virtual meeting you plan to attend.
When you login to an Collaborate session for the first time, you may be prompted to download Sun Microsystem's Java Web Start (or OpenJNLP for Mac), a pre-requisite for the Collaborate Meeting Room. You only need to do this once for each of the computers you log in from.
- Visit the Configuration Room before the meeting to make sure your computer is configured correctly
- To get maximum benefit from the meeting, users should have speakers or headphones and a microphone. A headset is recommended but not required.
*Users who do not have a microphone can still participate in the session via the chat feature.
- 24 hour technical support is available from the Collaborate Technical Support Team at 1-866-388-8674 (toll free).
- The Collaborate Support page contains extensive documentation, answers to frequently asked questions and a searchable knowledge base.
- For all other questions relating directly to your Collaborate sessions, please contact the LearnNowBC Support Desk at email@example.com or call 1-888-412-5622 ext#1 (toll free).